Wednesday, January 23, 2013

To the future AP Bio students...

The amount of work you put into this class is what you get out of it, so work hard! This class really makes you earn your grade. Its a lot of hard work, but it makes you better understand and appreciate the world around you. Also, make sure you take chemistry before hand, because I learned the hard way that some things will go way over your head if you don't! Overall, I would recommend this class to anyone who is willing to try their best every day.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice about taking chemistry first, I will definelty consider that when I am scheduling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, Nicole! I'm thinking about taking AP and thanks for the heads up about Chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact you said to take chemistry before hand is a hugeee help! I didn't take Bio before I took forensics and it wasn't too bad so i figured I'd skip Chem. and go straid into AP, now I know not to! This helped a lot, thanks! See you in Spanish class, amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nicole,
    These are some great ideas. I'm not taking Ap Biology but I could use these for other classes. Plus saying to take Chemistry is a great idea. I will remember to work hard in all my classes.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete